Since we are fully obsessed with all things fall and pumpkin, we couldn't not share this great recipe from Sabrina Soto for a Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub!
- 1/2 c. Coconut Oil
- 1 c. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- Jar that is large enough to put your hand in
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the sugars and spices.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly pour in the oil and stir until well blended.
- You may add more if your scrub is too dry.
- You don’t want it to be runny, just a nice damp texture.
- Cover in a tight container.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 8 weeks.
Use as a scrub before shaving, or just to keep your skin looking smooth and smelling delicious!