Sabrina Soto will help you win over every stomach this winter. Her Nutella stuffed French toast is decadent and a major crowd pleaser!
- 1 French loaf of bread, cut into 8-10 1.5″ slices
- 1/2 cup of Nutella
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced
- Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Using a knife, carefully cut a small pocket inside each slice of bread.
- Spread a spoonful of Nutella in each pocket.
- Place a pat of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk together the cream, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar in a large bowl.
- Dip each filled bread piece into the mixture until the bread is fully covered.
- Grill the soaked slices of bread until the egg mixture is fully cooked, about 4 minutes per side.
- Top the toast with banana slices, a thin dusting of powdered sugar and warm maple syrup.
Find the original recipe on Casa & Company.