Carter Oosterhouse has a new show coming soon to the FYI Network, and it's all about his tips and tricks on bringing the outdoors into your home or office. We rounded up five cool ways to bring some life to your living room!
1. Teacup Gardens This is an easy way to display a fun teacup or mug, and bring succulents into almost any space.
2. Hide your plant pots Pictured here is a canvas bucket covering the large planter, you could just as easily do this with burlap and some twine.
3. Create a Mason Jar herb garden We hate buying a bunch of fresh herbs at the store only to have them wilt before we can use them. Instead, grow your favorites right in your kitchen! All you need is an old plank, pipe clamps, and a few mason jars, as well as a bit of DIY know how.
4. Add fruit to your vase First find an inner vase that fits inside the outer one. Fill the outer with water until it is mostly full, and then place sliced lemons (or limes) in between the two. Place your flowers in the inner vase and you have an easy, beautiful display!
5. Make drying flowers into a display Tie the ends of a bouquet or wreath you want to save with ribbon and hang them upside down from a picture frame or with a nail in a spot that needs brightening.
Make sure you check out Carter's show when it airs for even more tips and tricks!