Sam Saboura shares his expert tips on how to personalize your wedding dress for the big day!
- Get crafty! Find some high quality fabric glue and add embellishment to your dress. You can make your dress look couture for less!
- Honor the women in your life. Use pieces from the dresses or veils of your family members. It's a great way to get your 'something old!'
- Incorporate a pop of color to your look by adding a colorful underskirt. You could also go for a print. Match the underskirt to your personality or your wedding colors!
- Add drama by wearing a cape to walk down the aisle. It's very in right now, and when you take it off for the reception it will be like you're wearing a different outfit.
- Design a detachable overskirt. Use your mothers veil or part of her dress. After the ceremony you can untie the overskirt and be ready for dancing!
Find even more detailed tips from Sam on Brides.com!