Sabrina Soto has 5 requirements for a great bedroom!
1. A Theme - Choose a look to go for so that everything ends up going well together. It doesn't have to be over the top, and could be as simple as cottage, or industrial.
2. A Real Mattress - The most important part of the bedroom is also the least glamourous. But sleeping well is always worth it.
3. Throw Pillows - Adding a few will tie the room together and make you feel like you're on vacation in a fancy hotel!
4. Cozy Rug - it'll make getting out of bed in the morning a little bit easier.
5. Art - framed photos, prints, a piece by a friend, or travel mementos will brighten up your space and make it unique.
For more from Sabrina, check out CASA&Co.