Aaron McCargo Jr shares a recipe for a sweet treat that's both full of flavor and healthy!
- 2 cups coarse crumbled graham crackers (8 whole crackers)
- 16 ounces vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- 16 ounces frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 16 ounces frozen peaches (thawed)
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries (thawed)
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 14-16 large strawberries for garnish
- Fresh mint for garnish
Serve in 6-ounce rocks glasses, layered in the following order: graham crackers, yogurt, raspberries, then graham crackers, yogurt, peaches, graham crackers, yogurt, blueberries, graham crackers, whipped cream, strawberries and mint. Repeat for the other 3 glasses, or do all 4 glasses at the same time using equal amounts. Chill for 30 minutes, then serve.
For the original recipe and more from Aaron, check out Fresenius.