Frances Largeman Roth shares her favorite flu fighting foods! Check out the original article here.
- Hot drinks - something with honey or ginger will be most effective!
- Chicken Soup - make sure it's packed with garlic to prevent cell damage.
- Eggs - they contain vitamin D, something we're all sorely lacking in the winter months.
- Vitamin C rich fruits - the top four are lemons, mandarins, naval oranges, and grapefruits.
- Yogurt - the probiotics will help recovery in your gut.
Thanks for the tips Frances!