Frances Largeman-Roth shared the perfect treat for the end of summer. With Back To School approaching fast and the August heat unrelenting, a cooling pick me up is the perfect afternoon snack. Check out Frances on Today Food for more ideas!
- 6 ounces unsweetened cold brew coffee concentrate (such as Chameleon)
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs, optional
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and combine until smooth.
2. Pour the coffee mixture evenly into 6 pop molds and transfer to the freezer. Freeze for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
3. To unmold, run the pop briefly under warm water, remove and enjoy.